Rocking card / Carte à bascule

 




Products used / Produits utilisés :

-Gemini Character over the edge stamp - Birds and Bloom

-Ilustrators markers :

Birds / Oiseaux : GY3 GY2 GY1 CT4 CT2 CT1 TN5 TN7

Watering can / Arrosoir  : YG3 CG4 CG3 CG2 CG1 DG1

Flowers / Fleurs : BT9 BT7 BT5 BT3 BT1 TB1 TB7 TB5 TB3 TB1 GY3 GY1 CT4 CT1

-Flower die from the Sara Signature Vintage Lace collection

-Button from the Crafter's Companion Box 15

-Green Centura Pearl double sided cardstock

-Finesse Alcohol-proof dye Pebble ink pad

-Paper from the Inspire Magazine 26

-Circle stitched dies

-Collall and 3D glues



Hello everyone !


Today I share with you a rocking card !

I wanted this shape for this cute stamp because I thought it was matching the movement of the watering can watering the plants


First I die cut a big circle onto Green Centura Pearl cardstock and folded it in two.

Then I die cut two other circles, the bigger one onto the same green paper and the smallest one onto gingham paper.

I matted and layered and glued them on top of the folded circle.


After that, I stamped my image and colored it with my Illustrators.

I fussy cut it, put foam pads behind and glued it on to the circle.


Finally, I die cut 5 flowers, put a button on their middle and 3D glued them on my card.


Et voilà !


May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous,


Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous une carte à bascule.

Je voulais cette forme de carte pour cette image car je trouvais qu'elle imitait bien le mouvement de l'arrosoir en train d'arroser les plantes 


Tout d'abord, à l'aide d'une matrice, j'ai découpé un grand cercle dans du papier Centura Pearl et je l'ai plié en deux.

J’ai ensuite coupé deux autres cercles : le plus grand dans le même papier et le plus petit dans du papier vichy. 

J'ai superposé les deux cercles et je les ai collés sur le grand cercle plié.


Ensuite, j'ai tamponné mon image et je l'ai coloriée avec mes Illustrators.

Je l’ai découpée avec mes ciseaux, ai ajouté de la mousse adhésive et je l'ai collée sur ma carte.


Enfin, j'ai découpé 5 fleurs à l'aide d'une matrice et j'ai collé des boutons en leurs centres. 

Je les ai collés sur la carte avec de la colle 3D.


Et voilà !


Que le craft soit avec toi !








Comments

Post a Comment