Floral butterfly / Papillon floral

Products used / Produits utilisés : 

-Crafter's Companion Statement Butterfly die

-Crafter's Companion 3D embossing folder

-Flowers dies from the Nature's Garden collection Spring is in the air and Fairy Garden

-Papers from the Sara Signature Together Forever 6" x 6" paperpad

-Centura Pearl Bronze double sided cardstock

-Nuvo Crystal drop Bright Gold

-3D glue


Hello everyone,

Today, I share with you my latest card 

First I die cut the base die of the butterfly into the Centura Pearl cardstock.


Then I embossed it with my 3D embossing folder :

After that I die cut many flowers.

 I put drops on their middle and 3D glued them onto the butterfly.  

Finally, I made the base of my card.

I die cut 4 squares of 6"1/4 , 5"3/4 , 4"1/2  and 4".

 I matted and layered the two biggest and the two smallest together. 

I put foams behind the small matted and layered square and glued it to the big one.

I 3D glued the butterfly and the card was all done !  


May the craft be with you

 

Bonsoir à toutes et à tous,

Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous ma dernière carte en date.

Tout d'abord j'ai découpé la base de mon papillon avec une matrice de découpe dans du papier Centura Pearl :

Ensuite, j'ai embossé le papillon avec mon fichier d'embossage 3D :
Ensuite à l'aide de différentes matrices, j’ai découpé de nombreuses petites fleurs. 
J'ai ajouté des drops en leurs milieux et je les a collées avec de la colle 3D sur le papillon.
Enfin, j'ai réalisé la base de ma carte.
J'ai découpé quatre carrées de  16cm, 14.5cm, 11.5cm et 10 cm.
J'ai superposé les deux grands et les deux petits ensemble.
J'ai ajouté de la mousse adhésive derrière le petit carré superposé et je l'ai collé sur le grand. 

Il ne me restait plus qu'à coller le papillon avec de la colle 3D et la carte était finie!


Que le craft soit avec toi !

 

Comments