Beautiful Dahlia / Jolie Dahlia


Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Digital stamp Dahlia from Power Poppy
-Copics markers : R85 R83 R81 V000
-Nature's garden Beautiful Butterflies paper pad
-Craft Perfect Classic Card Boysenberry Purple
-Cardstock Xpress -it


Hello everyone !

Here is a simple 5.5" x 5.5" card made with this beautiful Dahlia as focus.

I printed my flower, colored it with my Copics and fussy cut it.

I cut and folded in two a 11" x 5.5" cardstock.
I also cut two 5.5" squares into Craft perfect cardstock, and cut one in half diagonally.
I also cut two 5"1/4 squares into pattern papers, cut one in half diagonally and matted and layered them with the first two papers.
I glued them on the base of my card.

I added foam pads behind the flower and glued it to my card.

Here it is !

May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Voici une carte tout simple de 14 cm x 14 cm centrée sur cette jolie Dahlia.

Tout d'abord, j'ai imprimé, colorié avec mes Copics et découpé la fleur.

Ensuite, j'ai découpé deux carrées de 14 cm dans mon papier Craft Perfect.
J’ai coupé l'un d'entre eux diagonalement.
J'ai également coupé deux autres carrées de 13.3 cm dans des papiers à motifs. 
J'en ai coupé un diagonalement.
Je les ai superposés aux deux premiers papiers et collés sur la base de ma carte.

J'ai ensuite ajouté de la mousse adhésive derrière ma fleur et je l'ai collée sur la carte.

Et voilà !

Que le craft soit avec toi !



 

Comments