Collected Crafty Collabs Hop : June / Juin







Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Illustrators markers :
Rabbits / Lapins :
TN7 TN5 TN3 TN1 FS9 FS7 FS6
GB6 GB4 GB3 GB1 FS9
Hedgehog /Hérisson : GB4 GB1 FS9 TN2 TN5 TN7 TN9

-Papers from the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Collection Fairy Garden
-Stamps from the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Collection Fairy Garden "Fairy Fables" set
-Stamps from the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Collection Fairy Garden "Garden Friends" set
-Flowers dies from from the Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Collection Fairy Garden "Pretty posies" set
-Nuvo drops Crystal (Shimmering Rose /Velvet Sage / Blue Babe /Buttermilk) and Glow in the dark (Banana Split and  Blue Crush )
-Craft Perfect Pistachio cardstock
-Harmony Inkpad Opaque Lagoon
-Rectangle die

Image may contain: text

Hello everyone !

I am taking part in a HOP blog for the next few months. 
Each month I will post a card made according to a theme, trying to use materials we don't use often enough. But most importantly I will introduce you other bloggers who are also participating to this event.

For this first month, the theme was "Critters and / or Stencils" and I would like you to take a minute to visit  Yvette Olea's  blog and take a look at her card.

You can find the complet HOP List at the end of the article.



For my card, I choose to tell the story of two little rabbits who are heading to the Fairy Garden to realize their dream.

First, for the base of the card, I die cut the scalloped rectangle and cut two other bigger rectangles. 
I matted and layered them and stamped the fairies on it.
I embossed them with clear glitter powder.
After that, I put foam behind the scalloped rectangle and glued them together.

Then, I stamped, colored and fussy cut the little animals.

After that, I die cut a lot of little flowers and I added drops on their centers.

I also stamped my sentiment and matted and layered it.

I glued all the part together.

May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous;

A partir de ce mois-ci, je prends part à un "Blog Hop" et ce, pour les prochains mois à venir.
Une fois par mois, je posterai une carte réalisée selon un thème en essayant d'utiliser certains produits de craft trop peu utilisés. Mais surtout, je vous ferai découvrir d'autres bloggers qui prennent part à cet événement.


Pour ce premier mois, le thème était Bestioles et/ou Pochoirs.
J'aimerais beaucoup que vous preniez une minute pour aller jeter un coup d’œil au blog d' Yvette Olea  et à la carte qu'elle a faite pour l'occasion.  

Vous trouverez la liste de tous les participants à la fin de mon article.

Pour ma carte, j'ai décidé de raconter l'histoire de deux petits lapins partis à la recherche du jardin des Fées afin de réaliser leur rêve.

Tout d'abord, pour la base de la carte, j'ai utilisé une matrice de découpe pour le rectangle central.
Je l'ai superposé avec deux plus grands rectangles et j'ai tamponné deux fées que j'ai embossées avec de la poudre pailletée transparente.
Après cela, j’ai mis de la mousse adhésive derrière le plus petit rectangle et j'ai collé les trois pièces ensemble.

Ensuite, j'ai tamponné, colorié et découpé les petits animaux.

A l'aide de matrices, j'ai découpé de nombreuses fleurs et j'ai placé des drops au centre de chacune d'entre elles.

J'ai également tamponné mon message que j’ai superposé et collé avec deux plus grands rectangles.

Enfin, j'ai collé toutes les pièces ensemble.

Que le craft soit avec toi !



HOP List for June :

Karen Page

Charlotte E (Lady Joyful)

Boryana Yankova

Lounon - You are here / Vous êtes ici

Yvette Olea (Yvette Olea Creates)

Lee Ann McKinney

Natasha Davies

Martha Lucia Gomez

Mary Ellen Driggs

Tracy Shultz

Marie Bingaman

Donna Perisic (Creative Pixie Designs)

Virginia Fairchild

Katy Ingram (eastwickpaperandink)

Teresa Russell

Danielle Brown

Lisa Wolfe

Anna Mahtani

Sam McLean

Valerie Powell



Comments

  1. Such a cute card, Lounon! I love those sweet rabbits and hedgehog. Really great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet little critters ❤️ Great card, Lounon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love here! Your card is adorable and I loved that you had a little story to go with it!!! So many great details in the background and the flowers. And your critters are colored so beautifully too! So happy you joined this little hop group of mine and can't wait to see what you create next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen ! I am really glad to do my first Hop with this group :)

      Delete
  4. This is simply gorgeous!!! I love it! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how sweet and soft you card is. The scalloped panel is just the right background.! A very sweet story to go with you adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable! And I love the wonderful story behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of those dimensional little flowers really add to the garden feel, and I love their little hedgehog friend waiting for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marie ! Sorry for my late answer, I think there was a problem with my first message ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment