Under the sea art / Art sous-marin





Products used/ Produits utilisés :

-Digital stamp "Artist Mermaid" from Kinda Cute

-Spectrum Noir Illustrators markers :
Sand : FS9 GB1 GB2 GB4
Rocks: IG1 IG3 IG5 CG1 CG3
Coral: CR3 CR5
Easel : GB7 GB4 GB2
Skin: GB7 GB4 GB2 GB1 FS7
Hair: GT1 GT2 GT3 BT9
Tail and clothes:.GY1 GY2 GY3 GY4

-Neenah White Solar cardstock
-Digital stamps (rock and plant) from Sweet November Ocean background and builder
-Stamp from the Collage collection "Let your Spirit Soar"
-Harmony Opaque inkpads : Orange / Lemon Tonic/ Oasis/ Parakeet
-Circle die
-Centura Pearl double sided blue cardstock






Hello everyone !

Here is an other card I just finished.
This time it's a coloring of this cute Mermaid from Kinda Cute.

I printed my image and colored it with my Illustrators.
I die cut it.

I also die cut two other scalloped circles.
I stamped some "smudges" on it with my Opaques inkpad and I matted and layered them with 3D glue.

May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous !

Voici une autre de mes cartes.
Cette fois-ci, il s'agit d'un coloriage de cette mignonne petite sirène crée par Kinda Cute.

J'ai imprimé l'image et je l'ai coloriée avec mes Illustrators.
Ensuite je l'ai découpée à l'aide d'une matrice ronde.

J'ai également découpé deux autres cercles bleu.

J'ai tamponné des tâches de couleurs sur les trois cercles et je les ai superposés avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi !



Comments