Sudden flight / Envolée soudaine





Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Digital stamp "Girl floating with balloons" from Kinda Cute
-Spectrum Noir Illustrators
-Nuvo Blue Topaz Glimmer paste
-Stencil "Outdoor Scene Builder" from Honey Bee
-Ken Oliver Liquid Sparkle Sapphire
-Ken Oliver Liquid Metals Antique Gold and Silver Bells
-Blue Craft Perfect Cardstock
-Watercolor paper


Hello everyone !

I used an other Kinda Cute digital stamp to make this card.

First I colored it with my Illustrators.
Then I fussy cut it.

For the background I used Ken Oliver Liquid Sparkle and Liquid Metals inks onto watercolor cardstock and I added some water. (There are glitter and shimmer that we can't see on the picture).
Once it was dried I took my Nuvo glimmer paste and applied it with my stencil.

Finally, I glued the girl on the background and matted and layered it with Craft Perfect blue cardstock.

May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

J'ai utilisé une autre image de Kinda Cute pour réaliser cette carte.

Tout d'abord, j'ai colorié l'image avec mes Illustrators, puis je l'ai découpée avec mes ciseaux.

Pour l'arrière plan j'ai utilisé les encres liquides de Ken Oliver avec de l'eau sur du papier aquarelle.
Une fois sec, j'ai appliqué ma pâte pailletée à l'aide d'un pochoir.

Enfin, j'ai collé la fille sur le fond que j'ai superposé à du papier Craft Perfect bleu.

Que le craft soit avec toi !



Comments