Springler





Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Stamp "Watering Can" from the Spring is in the air collection
-Paperpad from Crafter's Companion Spring is in the air collection
-Centura Pearl double sided yellow cardstock
-Inkpad Harmony Opaque Plum Jam
- Big "leafy" circle die from the Tonic Kit 27
-Small flowers dies from the Spring is in the air collection
-Nuvo drops Crystal Buttermilk and Shimmering rose
-Stamp from the "Spring sentiments" set from the Spring in the air collection
-llustrators AP1 AP2 AP3 AP4
-Copic RV93 RV95



Hello everyone !

Today, I share with you an other card made with the Spring is in the air collection.

I made the base of the card with a circle die and a Centura Pearl double sided card. 
I also die cut two slightly bigger leafy circles from the tonic Kit 27 .
Then I die cut two other circles onto my Spring is the air paperpad.

I stamped the watering can onto Neenah cardstock and colored it with my markers.
I fussy cut it and 3D glued it onto the top of my card.

I die cut 6 little flowers and put drops on the middle of them.

I stamped my sentiment, matted and layered it and 3D glued it on the bottom of the card with the flowers.


May the craft be with you !




Bonjour à toutes et à tous,


Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous une autre carte faite à partir de la collection "Spring is in the air".

Je me suis servie d'une simple matrice de découpe ronde et de papier Centura Pearl pour faire la base de la carte. J'ai également découpé deux cercles "végétaux" qui viennent du kit Tonic 27 avec ma Gemini Junior.
Enfin, j'ai découpé deux autres cercles avec bordures dans le bloc de papier à motifs de la collection.

J'ai tamponné mon arrosoir sur du papier Neenah, puis je l'ai colorié avec mes marqueurs.
Je l'ai découpé avec mes ciseaux et collé sur le haut de la carte avec de la colle 3D.

J'ai découpé 6 petites fleurs à l'aide de matrices.
J'ai placé des drops au milieu de chacune d'entre elles.
J'ai tamponné le message sur du papier jaune, que j'ai superposé à un autre papier.
J'ai collé le tout avec de la colle 3D sur la partie basse de la carte.


Que le craft soit avec toi !






Comments