Spring Boots / Bottes de printemps






Products used/ Produits utilisés :

-Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Spring is in the Air Stamp and Die - Wellington Boot
-Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Spring is in the Air Acrylic Stamp - Spring Sentiments
-Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Spring is in the Air Stamp and Die - Aster
-Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Spring is in the Air Stamp and Die - Primula
-Leaves dies from the Sara Signature collection Winter Wonderland Seasonal Sprigs and Vintage Lace 
-Illustrators PP1 PP2 PP4 PP6 LG1 CG1
-Paperpad from the Nature's Collection Garden Fairy
-Craft Perfect weaved cardstock
-Centura Pearl green double sided cardstock 
-Patern Paper






Hello everyone !


Few days ago I received the full Crafter's Companion Nature's Garden Spring is in the air collection 


So today, I share with you my first play with it !


First I stamped and colored two boots with my Illustrators.
I die cut them.


After that I made the flowers with my dies.
I decided to use an "old" paper made from a white cardstock that I embossed with an embossing folder and inked with Harmony Opaque Inkpads. 
I didn't particularly like the result when I did it, but when it's the case I always keep it to use with dies because it makes interesting pattern.
I also added a gem on the middle of the flowers.


I die cut the leaves onto Centura Pearl green double sided cardstock.

After that, I matted and layered three papers and die cut a forth rectangle.
I 3D glued all the element on it.

Finally, I stamped my sentiment and matted and layered it. 


May the craft be with you !




Bonjour à toutes et à tous,


Il y a quelques jours j'ai reçu la collection complète Nature's Garden "Spring is in the air" de Crafter's Companion 


Aujourd'hui, je partage donc avec vous ma première carte faite avec !


Tout d'abord, j'ai tamponné deux bottes que j'ai coloriées avec mes Illustrators.
Je les ai ensuite découpées.


Après cela, je me suis occupée des fleurs. 
J'ai utilisé plusieurs matrices.
Pour le papier, j'ai décidé d'utiliser un papier que j'avais embossé avec un fichier d'embossage et que j'avais encré avec mes encres Harmony Opaque. 
A l'époque, je n'avais pas trop aimé le résultat, mais dans ces cas là, je garde toujours ces feuilles car elles permettent d'obtenir de très jolis motifs quand on utilise des matrices avec.
J'ai également ajouté des petites perles au centre des fleurs.


Ensuite, j'ai utilisé mes matrices pour découper les feuilles dans du papier Centura Pearl vert.


Par la suite, j'ai découpé avec ma guillotine trois rectangles de papier que j'ai superposés et collés ensemble. 
J'ai coupé un quatrième rectangle à l'aide d'une matrice.
J'ai collé tous les éléments dessus avec de la colle 3D.


Enfin, j'ai tamponné mon message et je l'ai superposé  à un autre papier.


Que le craft soit avec toi !






Comments