Just for you / Pour toi seulement



Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Gemini 3D Embossing folder Cable Knit
-Leaves dies from the Sara Signature collection Winter Wonderland Seasonal sprigs and Vintage Lace - Botanicals
-Centura Pearl double sided cardstock Bronze, Baby Blue and Snow white hint of silver
-Stamp Just for you from the Nature's Garden lily collection set - Words of Love-
-Butterfly die from the Tonic Kit 29
-Inkpad Harmony Opaque Parakeet and Oasis
-Inkpad Midas Gold and Platinum
-Circle dies


Hello everyone 


Today, I share with you my latest car.

First I die cut various leaves onto Centura Pearl cardstocks : bronze, blue and white.
I made a base for the wreath and 3D glued all the pieces on it. 
Then I die cut a circle and glued my wreath on top of it.
I die cut 4 butterflies, inked them and glued them on the wreath.
I also die cut a smaller blue circle and stamped " Just for you" on it with my Midas inkpad.
I 3D glued it on the middle of the wreath.

I took a 11.5" x 5.75" piece of Centura Pearl cardstock and folded it in two. 
Then I divided the front page in two diagonally and cut the upper part.

I cut a 5.25" x 5.25" piece of blue cardstock and matted and layered it with the base of my card.
I also cut a blue triangle that I embossed with my embossing folder and I glued it on the front of the card.

I glued the wreath on the front of the card and it was finished 

May the craft be with you !


Bonjour à toutes et à tous 

Voici ma dernière carte en date !

Tout d'abord à l'aide de matrices, j'ai découpé différentes feuilles.
J'ai préparé un cercle pour la base de la couronne et j'ai collé toutes les feuilles dessus avec de la colle 3D. 
J'ai également découpé quatre petits papillons, que j'ai encrés et collés sur la couronne.
Ensuite, j'ai collé la couronne sur un cercle découpé dans du papier Centura Pearl bronze.
A l'aide d'une matrice, j'ai également découpé un cercle plus petit dans du papier Centura Pearl bleu. J'ai tamponné dessus les mots "Just for you" grâce à mon encre Midas.

Après cela, j'ai découpé un morceau de Centura Pearl Bronze de 29.2cm x 14.6 cm, et je l'ai plié en deux. 
J'ai divisé la partie de devant en diagonale et j'ai coupé la partie haute.

J'ai ensuite coupé un carré de 13.3cm x 13.3 cm dans du papier Centura Pearl bleu et je l'ai superposé et collé à la base de la carte.

J'ai également découpé un triangle dans ce même papier et je l'ai embossé à l'aide de mon fichier d'embossage. 
Je l'ai collé sur le devant de la carte.

Il ne me restait plus qu'à coller la couronne sur le devant de la carte  

Que le craft soit avec toi !








Comments