Purple Love / Amour Pourpre



Products Used / Produits utilisés :

- White cardstock
-Acetate sheet
- Midas Amethyst inkpad
- Harmony Opaque Damson Wine, Plum Jam and Pink Tulip inkpads
- Heart die from Crafter's Companion
- Nuvo embossing powder Purple Haze
- Corner die from the Nature's Garden Lily Collection Metal Die - Ornate Frame and Corner
- Background stamp: Nature's Garden Lily Collection Clear Acrylic Stamp - Classic Script
- Paper from the Nature's Garden Lily collection paperpad


Hello everyone 

Here is another card I just finished 

I took two pictures to show you the first steps. 

First, I traced with a pencil the inside of the heart die.
I cut with my scissors everything in between the two lines.


After that, I placed my die on the middle and run it into my Gemini Junior.



I inked the front of the card with my Harmony Opaque inkpads and stamped on it with my background stamp and my Amethyst Midas inkpad.

I die cut an other heart and embossed it with the Nuvo embossing powder.
I glued the heart on top of the first heart.
I cut a 5 3/4" x 5.5" rectangle onto an acetate sheet and glued it behind the front of the card.

Then, I die cut fours corners onto pink Centura Pearl cardstock and inked them with my Damson Wine inkpad.
I glued them on the corners of the card.

Finally, I cut a 5 3/4" x 5.5" rectangle onto the Lily collection paperpad and glued it on the inside of my card.

May the craft be with you!



Bonsoir à toutes et à tous 

Voici ma dernière carte en date 

Pour les premières étapes, j'ai préféré vous prendre deux photos pour que cela soit plus simple à comprendre.

Tout d'abord, j'ai tracé le contour de l’intérieur de ma matrice de découpe en forme de cœur, puis j'ai coupé ce qui se trouvait entre les deux lignes.



Ensuite, j'ai placé la deuxième matrice de découpe au milieu du cœur.

J'ai encré le devant de ma carte avec mes encres Harmony Opaque, puis par dessus j'ai tamponné les écritures.

J'ai découpé un autre cœur, que j'ai embossé avec ma poudre Nuvo et je l'ai collé sur le premier cœur.
J'ai ensuite découpé un morceau d’acétate de  15cm x 14cm que j'ai collé derrière le cœur pour soutenir le devant de la carte.

J'ai ensuite découpé 4 coins à l'aide d'une matrice dans du papier épais Centura Pearl rose, et je les ai encrés avec mon encre Damson Wine. Je les ai ensuite collés aux quatre coins de la carte.

Pour finir, j'ai découpé un morceau de 15 cm x 14 cm dans le bloc de papier de la collection Lily et je l'ai collé à l’intérieur de la carte.

Que le craft soit avec toi!





Comments