Gold flowers / Fleurs dorées






Products Used / Produits utilisés:

-Edgeable die from the Fairy Garden collection "Flower Bed Edge"
-Flowers from the Fairy Garden collection "Pretty Posies"
-Stamp sentiment from the Set Collage "Beautiful Peony"
-Craft Perfect Black and Gold foiled Kraft Card
-Nuvo drop : Crystal Dark Walnut and Bright Gold
-Gold Midas inkpad
-Brown Kraft Card
-Black cardstock
-Gold glitter card


Hello everyone !

Today, I share with you my latest card.
First I cut a 5.5" x 11" Kraft card and folded it in two.
On the front, I die cut the flower panel with the edgeable die.

I also rounded two corners of the inside of the card.
I do the same with the black cardstock and matted and layered it with the base of the card.
I also die cut a 3" x 5 1/4" rectangle onto Black and Gold dotted paper, rounded two corners, and glued it on the front of the card.

I die cut many flowers onto Gold glitter card and Black card. 
I put drops on their middle.
Then, I 3D glued them on the flowers panel.

Finally I stamped the sentiment with my Midas Gold inkpad onto a black cardstock rectangle, matted and layered it with Kraft card and 3D glue it.

May the craft be with you !



Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous ma dernière carte en date !

Tout d'abord, j'ai découpé un rectangle de 14cm x 28 cm dans du papier Kraft et je l'ai plié en deux.
Sur la partie avant de la carte, j'ai découpé le panneau de fleurs à l'aide d'une matrice.

J'ai arrondi deux coins de l’intérieur de la carte.
J'ai fais la même chose avec un carré de papier noir légèrement plus petit et je l'ai superposé et collé sur la base de la carte.
J'ai également découpé un rectangle de 7.5cm x 13cm dans du papier noir à pois doré, arrondi deux de ses coins et l'ai collé à l'avant de la carte.

A l'aide de matrices, j'ai découpé plusieurs fleurs auquelles j'ai ajouté des drops au centre. 
Je les ai ensuite collées avec de la Colle 3D sur le panneau de fleurs.

Enfin, j’ai tamponné le message sur un un rectangle de papier noir à l'aide de mon encre métallique et je l'ai superposé sur un autre rectangle de papier Kraft légèrement plus grand. 
Je l'ai ensuite collé avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi !



Comments