Vintage Frame / Cadre vintage




Products used / Produits utilisés:

- Centura Pearl double sided cardstock Blue and Bronze
- Paper from the Sara Davies Signature collection Together Forever paperpad
- Frame from the Nature's Garden Lily Collection Metal Die - Ornate Frame and Corner
- Flower from the Nature's Garden Fairy Garden Metal Die - Pretty Posies
- Butterfly from the Nature's Garden Lily Collection Metal Die - Fancy Butterflies
- Midas Blue Organza inkpad
- Nuvo drops
- 3D glue


Hello everyone,

Today, I share with you my latest card.

First I used the Ornate frame die onto the bronze Centura Pearl double sided cardstock.
I did the same thing with the flower die onto blue and bronze Centura Pearl cardstocks. 
I inked the blue flowers with my Midas inkpad and put a drop on the center. 
Once, it was dry, I placed them with 3D glue on the frame.

I cut a 5"x 5" square onto pattern paper and I rounded the corners.
I cut a 5.25" x 5.25" onto Centura Pearl cardstock, rounded the corners and matted and layered it with the first piece of paper.

After that, I 3D glued the frame onto the papers.
I die cut the butterfly, inked it with my Midas inkpad and glued it on the middle of the card.

May the craft be with you!


Bonsoir à toutes et à tous,

Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous ma dernière carte en date.

Tout d'abord j'ai utilisé la matrice "Ornate frame" avec du papier épais Centura Pearl de couleur bronze.
J'ai fait de même avec une matrice en forme de fleur, et les papiers Centura Pearl bleu et bronze.
J'ai encré les fleurs bleues avec mon encre métallique et j'ai placé des drops au centre de toutes les fleurs.
Une fois sèches je les ai collées avec de la colle 3D sur le cadre.

Par la suite, j'ai découpé un carré de 12.5 cm x 12.5 cm dans du papier à motif.
J'ai ensuite découpé un carré de 13.3 x 13.3 cm dans du papier épais Centura Pearl bleu.
J'ai arrondi tous les coins et je les ai superposés.

Ensuite, j'ai collé le cadre sur ces papiers avec de la colle 3D.
J'ai utilisé un matrice en forme de papillon avec du papier Centura Pearl bleu, je l'ai encré avec mon encre métallique et je l'ai collé au centre du cadre avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi!




Comments

  1. Wow! The card is simple but elegant! Thanks for sharing, I will be making this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Cindee ! I hope you will have a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful . I'm loving the colours. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment