Vintage Butterfly / Papillon vintage




Products used / Produits utilisés:

-Centura Pearl double sided cardstock
-Craft perfect classic card Mauve Purple
-Paper pad from the Sara Signature Vintage Lace collection
-Edgeable die from the Gemini Junior starter kit
-Butterfly die from the Nature Garden Lily's collection
-Stamp from the Nature Garden Lily collection set "Words of love"
-Circle and circle scalloped dies
-Midas Inkpad silver
-Pearl

Hello everyone 

Those last days were complicated but I managed to find my way back to my craft 
I hope you are all well and safe!
So today, I share with you an other card. 

First I cut and scored a double sided Centura Pearl cardstock of 11.5" x 4.5" like this :

So, I scored my paper on three parts (at 3.5" and 7.5" starting from the right).

I placed my edgeable die at the end of the "Part 1" and die cut it.
Then I put my circle die between Part 1 and 2 and die cut it.
I also stamped the words "Just for you" with my Midas inkpad on the right side of the part.

After that, on the back of the Part 2, I glued a 4"x 4.5" pattern paper from the Vintage Lace paperpad.
I die cut two scalloped circles and a butterfly. 
I matted and layered them with 3D glue then I glued them on the top of the pattern paper on the middle of the die-cut circle.

Finally, I just fold my card and add a little pearl on
the edgeable.

May the craft be with you!



Bonjour à toutes et à tous 

Ces derniers jours ont été plutôt compliqués mais j'ai pu de nouveau crafter hier et ça fait un bien fou 
J'espère que vous allez tous bien et êtes en sécurité !
Aujourd'hui, je partage donc avec vous cette carte un peu vintage.

Tout d'abord, j'ai découpé un papier épais de 29.1 cm sur 11.4 cm et je l'ai organisé de la manière suivante :


J’ai marqué et plié ma feuille à 8.9 cm et 19 cm en partant de la droite, pour obtenir trois parties.

Pour la première partie, j'ai utilisé ma matrice de découpe à son extrémité. 
J’ai également placé une matrice ronde entre la partie 1 et 2.
J’ai tamponné les mots "Just for you" avec mon encre Midas.

Ensuite j'ai coupé et collé une feuille à motifs du bloc Vintage Collection de 10.1 cm sur 11.4 cm à l'arrière de la partie 2.
J'ai découpé à l'aide de matrices deux cercles et un papillon que j'ai superposés avec de la colle 3D.
Je les ai ensuite collés en haut du papier à motif, au milieu du cercle.

Il ne me restait plus qu'à plier la carte dans le bon sens et ajouter une petite perle au centre du motif découpé de la partie 1.


Que le craft soit avec toi!


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card I saw it on the I'm a Crafters Companion page and followed the link to your blog. Thank you Lounon for sharing the instructions I can see I will be back to follow you again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adena ! I am really glad if the instructions are helping !

      Delete

Post a Comment