Shadow flower / Fleur de l'ombre





Products used :


-Crafter's Companion 3D embossing folder Floral Fusion

-Crafter's Companion flower rubber stamp from the set Floral Delight

-Crafter's Companion Hello die from the Gemini junior starter pack

-Die'sire Classiques Quilling Flower Metal Die - Daisy Duo

-Illustrators Dp1/DP2/DP3/DP4  HB1/HB2/HB3

-Centura Pearl purple double sided cardstock

-Dovecraft 3D pearl effect



Hello everyone 

Here is my latest card !
For the base of the card I decided to make you a plan   



So once cut, I took the part 1 and 2 and embossed them with my 3D folder.
After that I cut two stripes of Centura purple cardstock and glued them on the bottom of the two panels.

For the Part 3, I took the piece that I cut and draw an other one bigger (roughly 0.4" bigger on the top and the bottom).
I stamped the flower several times on it and colored them with my Illustrators. 

On an another panel of the same size I glued the part 3 then the part 1 and the part 2.

Then, I die cut the word "Hello" onto the Centura Pearl cardstock and glued it on the part 2.

Finally I made my flower with the quilling die and the same Centura Pearl cardstock.
I added some 3D pearl on the middle and glue it with my 3D glue.

May the craft be with you!




Bonsoir à toutes et à tous 


Voici ma dernière carte en date !
Pour que cela soit plus simple, je vous ai fait un schéma de la base de la carte 



Une fois les différentes parties coupées, j'ai pris les parties 1 et 2 et je les ai embossées avec mon fichier d’embossage 3D. Ensuite j'ai coupé deux bandes dans le papier épais violet et je les ai collées sous ces deux parties.

Pour la partie 3 restante, je l'ai prise et en ai dessinée une un peu plus grande (environ 1 cm de plus en haut et en bas). Sur ce panneau agrandi, j'ai tamponné plusieurs fois ma fleur, et je les ai coloriées avec mes Illustrators.

Sur un rectangle de papier de la même taille que l'original, j'ai collé la partie 3 puis les parties 1 et 2.

Ensuite, j'ai découpé le mot "Hello" à l'aide d'une matrice dans le papier épais Centura Pearl violet et je l'ai collé sur la partie 2.

Enfin, j'ai réalisé la fleur à l'aide d'une matrice de découpe dans ce même papier violet. Ensuite, j'ai utilisé le produit 3D pearl effect au milieu de celle ci.
Il ne me restait plus qu'à coller la fleur avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi!

Comments