Coloring Challenge : day 20 / jour 20




Products used / Produits utilisés

-Centura Pearl purple double sided cardstock
-Neenah Classic Crest Card Solar White
-3D Embossing folder Gemini - Cable Knit 
-Stitched Wonky die from My Favorite things
-Stamp set Collage "Cherish every moment"
-Die from Tonic craft kit 30
-Spectrum Noir Finesse Alcogol-proof Noir Black inkpad
-Illustrators: HB1-HB2-HB3  CT1-CT2-CT4  TB2-TB3-TB5  BT3-BT5 GT1-GT2  DR1-DR3-DR4
CR1-CR3-CR5  LG2-LG4-LG5


Hello everyone 

Here is a card I made with my coloring for the day 20 of the Coloring challenge.
First, I die cut a rectangle with my Wonky die onto Neenah cardstock.
Then I stamped my Rose multiple times on it and colored them with my Illustrators.

I embossed the Centura Pearl cardstock with my 3D folder and matted and layered it with the white rectangle.
I die cut the word "Happy" on the same paper and 3D glued it on the top.

May the craft be with you!


Bonsoir à toutes et à tous 

Voici une carte faite à partir de mon coloriage du vingtième jour du challenge.
Tout d'abord, j'ai utilisé une matrice de découpe pour obtenir le rectangle blanc.
Sur celui-ci j'ai tamponné ma rose à plusieurs reprises et je les ai coloriées avec mes Illustrators.

Ensuite, j'ai utilisé mon fichier d'embossage 3D avec du papier épais Centura Pearl. 
J'ai superposé le résultat avec la feuille blanche.
Enfin, avec le même papier j'ai utilisé une matrice "Happy" que j'ai superposée avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi !



Comments