Brave butterfly / Papillon courageux





Products used / Produits utilisés :


-Centura Pearl double sided Blue cardstock
-Craft perfect Classic cards Ocean blue and Oyster Grey
-Dotty stencil
-Harmony Opaque Inkpads : Parakeet, Ocean and Lagoon
-Stamp and die Majestic Butterfly from Crafter's Companion
-Illustrators BT3-BT5-BT7
-Spectrum Noir Metallic marker 


Hello everyone 

Here is my latest card.

For the base of the card, I made you a plan: 


I took a 11.5" x 5 3/4" sheet of Centura Pearl double sided cardstock.
I scored it from the right side at 2 7/8" and 5 3/4" and I made a mark at 8 5/8" on the top and bottom of the sheet.
Then, I folded as indicated by the dotted lines.
Once it was done, I cut the two extremities on the left (indicated by the red lines).
After that you just have to fold it correctly : the center point should be raised, like a mountain.
Before I glued the part indicated on the plan, I decorated the card base.

For the decoration, I used a dotty stencil and my Harmony inkpads onto Oyster Grey Craft perfect paper. 
I matted and layered the two panels with Ocean blue papers and the base card.
I did the same thing with the stamp.
I glued them onto the card base.

For the Butterfly, I stamped and die cut it, then colored it with my Illustrators.

Finally I glued the part of the card base and added the butterfly with 3D glue .

May the craft be with you !


Bonsoir à toutes et à tous 

Voici ma dernière carte !

Pour la base de celle-ci, je vous ai fait un schéma :

Je suis partie d'un morceau de papier Centura Pearl de 29.2cm sur 14.6cm que j'ai plié en partant de la droite à 7.3cm, 14.6cm et j'ai fais deux petites marques à 21.9cm en haut et en bas de la feuille.
J'ai ensuite plié les différentes parties comme indiqué par les pointillés.
Après cela, j'ai découpé les deux extrémités de la partie gauche de la feuille comme indiqué par les lignes rouges.
Avant de coller la partie indiquée sur le plan, j'ai décoré la base de la carte.

Pour ce faire, j'ai utilisé un pochoir avec des petits cercles et mes encres Harmony Opaque sur une feuille Craft perfect de couleur Oyster Grey. 
Ensuite, j'ai superposé les deux panneaux obtenus avec du papier Craft Perfect de couleur Ocean Blue. 
J'ai fait la même chose avec le message tamponné et j'ai collé le tout sur la base de la carte. 

Pour le papillon je l'ai tamponné et découpé à l'aide d'une matrice, puis je l'ai colorié avec mes Illustrators.

Pour finir, j'ai collé la partie indiquée sur le plan puis le papillon avec de la colle 3D.

Que le craft soit avec toi!




Comments