30 Day Coloring challenge




Products used :
- Colorista Free Digi stamps from Spectrum Noir
- Illustrators : BGR1/BGR2 VB1/VB2/VB3/ TB1/TB2/TB3/TB5
BT3/BT5/BT7/GT1/GT2/GT3
-Craft perfect Ocean Blue weave textured cardstock
-Centura Peal double sided cardstock Baby blue
-Die from the Tonic Kit 30
-Inkpad Harmony Opaque Lagoon
-Ribbon


No photo description available.

Day 2




Day 3



Day 4 


(Yeah, it was my most productive day)
(Oui, c'était de loin mon jour le plus plus productif  )






Hello everyone !

This month I decided to take part in the 30 day coloring challenge.
You just had to color every day. All media are allowed (markers, watercolor etc...).
For those who are interested, I will give you the links:


For days 2, 3 and 4, I colored an A5 sheet from Spectrum Noir website.
I used my Illustrators :
BGR1/BGR2 VB1/VB2/VB3 TB1/TB2/TB3/TB5
BT3/BT5/BT7 GT1/GT2/GT3
Once it was finished, I decided to make a card with it.
So, I matted and layered it with some Craft perfect cardstock.
I used a die from the last tonic kit with Centura Pearl and Craft Perfect cardstocks.
And finally, I made a bow 


May the craft be with you!




Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Ce mois-ci, j’ai décidé de prendre part au challenge de coloriage : "30 Day Coloring challenge".
Il suffit juste de colorier au moins un petit peu tous les jours durant ce mois. 
Vous pouvez choisir n'importe quel matériel : marqueurs, aquarelles ...
Pour ceux que ca intéresse, je vous mets quelques liens ( c'est en anglais) :



Pour les jours 2, 3 et 4 , j'ai colorié une image téléchargée sur le site de Spectrum Noir.
Pour ce faire j'ai utilisé mes Illustrators : BGR1/BGR2 VB1/VB2/VB3 TB1/TB2/TB3/TB5 BT3/BT5/BT7 GT1/GT2/GT3

Une fois terminé, j'ai décidé de faire une carte à partir de ce coloriage.
Je l'ai donc superposé sur du papier épais Craft Perfect et j'ai utilisé une matrice de découpe du dernier kit Tonic. 
Il ne restait plus qu'a ajouter un petit nœud 

Que le craft soit avec toi!

Comments