Enchanted mushroom / Champignon magique



I am still playing with my Fairy Garden collection from Crafter’s Companion and I am having a lot of fun!
This time I made a shaker card. 
For this card (7'x7' / 17.5cm x 17.5cm) I used pink cardstock, and papers from the Fairy Garden paperpad for the matting and layering and for the inside of the shaker.
I coloured the Stamp “Home Sweet Home” with my illustrators : CT1, LG4,LG5, AP1,AP2, BP4, BP5, BP6,BP7,EB1,RB1.
Some Acetate, sequins and here it is 



Je prends tellement de plaisir avec cette collection Fairy Garden de Crafter’s Companion, que je partage avec vous une autre carte.
 Cette fois-ci j’ai décidé de faire une carte "shaker" . 
Elle mesure 17,5 x 17,5 cm.
J’ai utilisé du papier cartonné rose, ainsi que des papiers du bloc de la collection. Je les ai ajustés et superposés et j'en ai également placé à l’intérieur du shaker.
J’ai colorié le tampon “Home Sweet Home” avec mes Illustrators : CT1, LG4,LG5, AP1,AP2, BP4, BP5, BP6,BP7,EB1,RB1.
Un peu d’acétate, des petites décorations pailletées et voilà 




Comments